Telecommunications Management System (TMS)
TMS is an integrated and fully supported telephone management system
to help organizations manage all or part of their telephone switch operations.
- Multi-user software with access control
- Modular design with cross-module integration
- Robust, flexible, and powerful applications
- Custom modifications available
- Available for Microsoft Windows platforms
- On-site installation, testing, and training
- Extended warranty and maintenance options
- Excellent customer support by knowledgeable personnel
- Enterprise solutions available
TMS v5.4 is DoD UC APL approved
|Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved
Products List (APL) approval for K&R TMS v5.4 (TN 1326301) was granted
on 26 Aug 2014 as Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
The certification was updated on 22 Sep 2015 (DTR1) for Winows 2012 R2.
|IA and IO testing at Fort Huachuca for TMS v5.4 was successfully
completed on February 27, 2014.
Our software was tested with a range
of VoIP switches as well as legacy TDM switches.
Certified LSC/Switch configurations
What's new in TMS v5.4
contact K&R for more details about TMS v5.4 features and pricing.
K&R proudly celebrates 40 years in business and we look forward to
providing many more years of quality telecommunications management products and services.
Thank you for your continued support.
Quality Since 1975
TMS customer support begins with on-site installation and
training. K&R employees become familiar with the customer’s
environment prior to installation. This allows for an efficient installation
process and maximized training time.
Software extended warranty options include application updates and technical
support. Remote software enhancement and troubleshooting are also available.
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.